Wednesday 14 April 2010

Mission Failure (again)

Well not surprisingly I didn't make it to the gym. Ok that isn't exactly true ... I did go to the gym to find out what is happening with the membership I have. Apparently I am not in the system! Excuse me while I pick what is left of my dignity up off the floor (forget that - it is too far away and I am too fat to bend over like that... stuff it I will leave my dignity on the floor).

I set my alarm to get up and go for a walk but yeah after a night of staring at the ceiling and playing word mole at 4am, that didn't happen.

But, I did walk up 4 flights of stairs at work this morning. I nearly dialled 9-1-1 but thankfully the pounding in my chest and the wheezing stopped after an hour or so. Is that a bad sign?

Today is a new day and a new beginning... blah blah blah

No comments: